Check out this 2 minute video on 'What makes Reece and his associates different' in terms of how they help people, managers in particular to think differently and achieve differently, better different, including the 'Rule of 60' and how it made a multi-million pound difference to a subsidiary of a FTSE 100 in sales, customer retention and business growth.
Click HERE to Schedule a complimentary consultation with Reece
Some businesses spend inordinate amounts of time and money 'looking outside the box' instead of identifying opportunities 'within the box', inside the company itself. They solve symptoms of problems in the spirit of speed but this misses the point and often misses bigger opportunities.
We therefore 'slow down to speed up' with focus on identifying the true causes of any problems and importantly, the associated opportunities. We work with businesses from the inside out by building and enabling all layers of management with the best employee experience solutions, utilising any one of a combination of the key diagnostic assessments you'll find below.
“If I had an hour to solve a problem, I'd spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and only need five minutes to solve it.” Albert Einstein
Our unique 'Rule of 60' methodology knocks Pareto's 80-20 rule out of the ball park and has made multi-million pound impacts in major corporations and improved the employee experience in smaller businesses to lift revenues and profits by hundreds of thousands of pounds.
Some businesses have ambitious plans but don’t truly understand what power lies within the business to either hold it back or drive it forward with superior performance.
This is where our proven methodologies and in particular, the diagnostic assessments below enable managers and leaders to align strengths, culture, systems, processes and capability together as a powerful coalition to drive positive change.
• Strategic Business Review (SBR) – This is a senior level assessment across the board (literally) covering internal and external environments. It provides a structured process to identify leadership coaching issues and opportunities that enable new value creation within a business. It’s an opportunity to step back from day-to-day operations to assess the strategic foundations on which a business will build. The outcome of the SBR will be a clear set of strategic change management recommendations from the fact-based analysis of input.
• Functional Performance Assessment / Audit (FPA) – These cover any or all functions within a business and provide diagnostics via an internal self-assessment of how the particular function is performing against its key objectives and activities. Leaders, managers and their teams complete the online assessment, in which they assess their function’s maturity in delivering against current and/or future activities.
• Management Evaluation Questionnaire (MEQ) – Unlike many 360% character assassinations, the MEQ is designed to identify and highlight strengths and development areas for management training and coaching so that every manager or leader is aligned and able to make change management strategies succeed with more speed and ease. These are tailored precisely for each organisation in order to unleash the combined power of employees and management.
• Culture Climate Check (CCC) – This is more of a survey than assessment but provides valuable insights into the alignment between the stated mission and actual workforce beliefs and behaviours by addressing topics such as trust in leadership and atmosphere of honesty, comfort in expressing opinions, job involvement, perceptions of future plans and tolerance or resilience during change. This surveys can be implemented before, during and after major change management initiatives to take the temperature so to speak. They help answer questions like: Do employees practice the values and behaviours that support your vision and mission?
• Impact Measurement Score (IMS) – This assessment gauges the ongoing results of a change management initiative or project and is designed to ensure initial changes are embedded as normal business practice, and step changes are being achieved based on higher standards. It adds weight to standard financial reporting by answering questions about what’s being done and how. This helps give warning signs if behaviours are slipping back and future tangible results are at risk or uncover opportunities to accelerate change and better results.
Call or email me for a 'pitch-free' exploratory conversation Tel: +44 (0) 7701 090245 or Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 ReecePye.com - All Rights Reserved.