Check out this 2 minute video on 'What makes Reece and his associates different' in terms of how they help people, managers in particular to think differently and achieve differently, better different, including the 'Rule of 60' and how it made a multi-million pound difference to a subsidiary of a FTSE 100 in sales, customer retention and business growth.
Click HERE to Schedule a complimentary consultation with Reece
Some businesses spend inordinate amounts of time and money 'looking outside the box' instead of identifying opportunities 'within the box', inside the company itself. They solve symptoms of problems in the spirit of speed but this misses the point and often misses bigger opportunities.
We therefore 'slow down to speed up' with focus on identifying the true causes of any problems and importantly, the associated opportunities. We work with businesses from the inside out by building and enabling all layers of management with the best employee experience solutions, utilising any one of a combination of the key diagnostic assessments you'll find below.
“If I had an hour to solve a problem, I'd spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and only need five minutes to solve it.” Albert Einstein
Our unique 'Rule of 60' methodology knocks Pareto's 80-20 rule out of the ball park and has made multi-million pound impacts in major corporations and improved the employee experience in smaller businesses to lift revenues and profits by hundreds of thousands of pounds.
Some businesses have ambitious plans but don’t truly understand what power lies within the business to either hold it back or drive it forward with superior performance.
This is where our proven methodologies and in particular, diagnostic assessments like the examples below (we have lots more) enable managers, their teams and leaders to align strengths, culture, systems, processes and capability together as a powerful coalition to drive positive change.
• The Five Behaviours Personal Development (5BPD) – Today’s organisations are working beyond a single team. Advances in technology are disrupting the market, globalisation is forcing a new approach of working, and the teams of the future have never seen this level of diversity. In essence, organisations need to equip their employees to create cohesive teams quickly to enable results. The idea was to create a model that harnesses the Power of Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions and adjust it to benefit the individual, who can then disperse the key takeaways throughout their organisation.
• The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team (5BCT) – The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team is an assessment-based learning experience (based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions Of A Team) that helps individuals and organisations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. There are many reasons teams fail. The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team program is a proven way to help them succeed. Learn how Microsoft created and fostered a culture of teamwork using The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team by speaking to Reece or one of his associates.
• Work of Leaders (WOL) – Executives, leaders, managers and consultants all love talking about vision, alignment and execution; the concept is endlessly discussed yet rarely implemented, and often without the full desired success. With the right program however, the WOL concept brings clarity to Leadership teams. Leadership isn’t just needed in the C-suite, teams need subject-matter experts who can move in and out of leadership roles. You need managers who can also be leaders and you need to identify and develop your emerging leaders. WOL provides concepts, vocabulary and a model that provides a clear path to vision, alignment and execution. It generates powerful conversations and tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation towards its desired outcomes.
• Culture Climate Check (CCC) – This is more of a survey than assessment but provides valuable insights into the alignment between the stated mission and actual workforce beliefs and behaviours by addressing topics such as trust in leadership and atmosphere of honesty, comfort in expressing opinions, job involvement, perceptions of future plans and tolerance or resilience during change. This surveys can be implemented before, during and after major change management initiatives to take the temperature so to speak. They help answer questions like: Do employees practice the values and behaviours that support your vision and mission?
• Impact Measurement Score (IMS) – This assessment gauges the ongoing results of a change management initiative or project and is designed to ensure initial changes are embedded as normal business practice, and step changes are being achieved based on higher standards. It adds weight to standard financial reporting by answering questions about what’s being done and how. This helps give warning signs if behaviours are slipping back and future tangible results are at risk or uncover opportunities to accelerate change and better results.
Call or email me for a 'pitch-free' exploratory conversation Tel: +44 (0) 7701 090245 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 ReecePye.com - All Rights Reserved.