Our approach is to work with businesses from the inside out by building and enabling senior executives with the best productivity change strategies, utilising any one of a combination of the key diagnostic assessments below.
• Strategic Business Review (SBR) – This is a senior level assessment across the board (literally) covering internal and external environments. It provides a structured process to identify leadership coaching issues and opportunities that enable new value creation within a business. It’s an opportunity to step back from day-to-day operations to assess the strategic foundations on which a business will build. The outcome of the SBR will be a clear set of strategic change management recommendations from the fact-based analysis of input.
• Functional Performance Assessment / Audit (FPA) – These cover any or all functions within a business and provide diagnostics via an internal self-assessment of how the particular function is performing against its key objectives and activities. Leaders, managers and their teams complete the online assessment, in which they assess their function’s maturity in delivering against current and/or future activities.
• Management Evaluation Questionnaire (MEQ) – Unlike many 360% character assassinations, the MEQ is designed to identify and highlight strengths and development areas for management training and coaching so that every manager or leader is aligned and able to make change management strategies succeed with more speed and ease. These are tailored precisely for each organisation in order to unleash the combined power of employees and management.
• Culture Climate Check (CCC) – This is more of a survey than assessment but provides valuable insights into the alignment between the stated mission and actual workforce beliefs and behaviours by addressing topics such as trust in leadership and atmosphere of honesty, comfort in expressing opinions, job involvement, perceptions of future plans and tolerance or resilience during change. This surveys can be implemented before, during and after major change management initiatives to take the temperature so to speak. They help answer questions like: Do employees practice the values and behaviours that support your vision and mission?
• Impact Measurement Score (IMS) – This assessment gauges the ongoing results of a change management initiative or project and is designed to ensure initial changes are embedded as normal business practice, and step changes are being achieved based on higher standards. It adds weight to standard financial reporting by answering questions about what’s being done and how. This helps give warning signs if behaviours are slipping back and future tangible results are at risk or uncover opportunities to accelerate change and better results.
Some businesses have ambitious plans but don’t truly understand what power lies within the business to either hold it back or drive it forward with superior performance.
This is where our proven methodologies and in particular, the above assessments enable managers and leaders to involve everyone and align the strengths, culture, systems, processes and capability together as a powerful coalition to drive positive change.
Contact Reece for further information or to answer any questions:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +44 (0) 7701 090245
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.